Saturday, September 8, 2012

This is Crazy Chaleeee!

This post is meant specifically for you and kicking off your weekend!! Ghana boasts some pretty awesome music inspired by Azonto, a catchy dance style. It is relatively easy to learn, but it definitely all lies in your attitude. Unfortunately for me it is something I am working on. I can't say the same for the kids in the communities. They got it going on. BBC even did a special on Azonto.

Here are some of my personal favorites:



I would love to hear your thoughts on Azonto and the music. It is a lot of fun and highly addictive. I created a  playlist on YouTube if you want to explore more, "Life is Tasty." I will send you on your way with one more tune because we all know we need an African man. Hope your weekend is a blast!! Miss you!




No comments:

Post a Comment